7/21/07

Jones is Orgasmic (Not Adam)

Straying a little off the beaten path, I have to give a rave review of a product I came across yesterday on our 5 hour drive to Ohio for my sister’s week long softball tournament. We stopped and ate at a Ruby Tuesdays and I got an amazing drink that I’ve never had or seen before. You guys may know what it is since its bottled at Jones Soda Co. 234 Ninth Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109. It’s from a product line called Jones Organics but it may as well be called Jones Orgasmics. It is certified USDA Organic so it pleases my eco-freak, tree hugging mindset. They had it in two flavors, Red Tea Tropical and White Tea Cherry. The Red Tea that I got was amazing, but my dad’s White Cherry Tea tasted like white gummy bears. Like I said, I’ve never seen it before so now I’m going to go all out trying to find this stuff that’s bottled blocks from some of your homes. UNFAIR! It just gives me more incentive to eventually live in the Emerald City. So I came home from the fields to see that we lost a pitchers duel 1-0. Ouch, that kinda hurts. So now we're 1-1 in this 3 game series; the rubber game being tomorrow. So far in the first round of my sisters tournament, we are 1-1 as well, with our only game tomorrow beginning at 9:40 AM eastern against some team from New York. Go Mariners! Go Maryland Stars!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Jones Soda is awesome. It is quickly growing. It just got the contract at Qwest Field. The Seahawks will be the 1st NFL not to serve Pepsi or Coke.