9/15/07

Sorry Guys

Now that school has started, I simply do not have the time to dedicate to this blog. I thought I put together a good core of authors that would make the blog easy to maintain, but I was sadly mistaken. It's awful hard for one person to post as big of a majority of the posts as I have been, especially when there are 7 others that are supposed to be contributing. I figured I would be inactive for about a week and see how many entries were posted in that time. Not surprisingly, there has not been a single post by anyone in the last week. I won't give up on this blog, but we may have to start fresh over the offseason. I will be recruiting new authors over the offseason and I hope we can come back strong in 2008.

4 comments:

Dustin said...

Same goes for me. Sorry guys, I just don't have the time to research my topics and develop extended amounts of time on 'em...

James said...

I'd love to contribute more and would like to do so starting fresh next year. Personal stuff popped up for me but I am on board if we want to continue.

James said...

As a matter of fact, I have a post that I am working on to recap the season. I'll post it on the final day of the regular season.

Dustin said...

James I had been planning on doing the same thing... I saw we do it and compare